Warping

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Eva is impressed
In-game name: Quarante Six
Guild: REV

Warping

Post by Eva is impressed »

So how the fuck do we get rid of that? Lately it has happened in other areas than gloom and it's being rather successful at making me want to kill myself

Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Re: Warping

Post by Flo »

What

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Post by Misty »

Are you talking about the way the Darknesses teleport around for a couple of seconds when they spawn? Where else have you seen this happen?
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Eva is impressed

Not only the Darknesses, if I reduce the GW window or resize it (I assume it's just when changing focus because alt-tab fucks shit up too) at some specific points in an instance then open it again, mobs and characters start frequently (~every 1s) randomly relocating in a small area around where I assume is their actual position. This is very common with the Earth tormentors that spawn from Darknesses indeed. Recently I had it happen to me with forge abyssals/shadows and shepherds, as well as melee titans in Foundry when I tried to do it with heroes, both my party and the npcs did the warping thing. The thing is it doesn't last "for a couple of seconds" but several minutes/till I leave the instance. Before I could get to fix it by spamming alt+enter like a madman (switches between windowed and full screen mode) but it's no longer the case. I posted here because other people mentioned in AC it happened to them so I'm assuming we could find some fix, the only solution we have so far seems to be to wait till it goes away.

Edit: what I mean with "with forge abyssals/shadows and shepherds, as well as melee titans" is that's the point where it started.

Cruz
In-game name: Ashei Cruz
Guild: IT

Post by Cruz »

Use toolbox borderless.

Eva is impressed

That's nice actually, should prevent me from having to minimize. I'll see if I no longer get it, thanks!

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

Stop watching star trek..... Star wars is the real deal

livia
In-game name: Livia La Jolie

Post by livia »

Cruz wrote:Use toolbox borderless.
and don't forget your permit to use toolbox.

Eva is impressed

You don't need to use it to use borderless you retard (carries on when you close it).