we have more mods

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Vivec
In-game name: Ashra Vivec
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Re: we have more mods

Post by Vivec »

Nika wrote:We had one meeting as 3 mods, but all of us need to meet and then shit can finally change.
I would've made this site great again a few weeks ago but you know... flo says i need the consent of the other mods.... (i dont need the consent of my 10 yr old girls aswell so pls)
Can you stop with this stupid bullshit? You wouldn't have done jackshit to "make this site great again" or if you could've, why didn't you do it in the months (years?) that you've been mod by now? Don't compensate for your inferiority complex on the internet pls.

Karia
In-game name: Karia De La Arcx
Guild: [Golt]

Post by Karia »

Vivec So Mad :D

but yeah, you alrdy had multiple chances to use your "power". So dont try to say you couldnt do something before

Ether
In-game name: Gate of Anguish
Guild: Loa

Post by Ether »

tbf everyone threw a hissy fit anytime people tried to change something

Vivec
In-game name: Ashra Vivec
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Post by Vivec »

I'm not saying Nika or Mike should've changed anything just because they wanted to. It's good that they did not just go out on a whim and implemented changes they thought were good. This site will immediately die if decisions are made that the majority do not like because the community is already that small.

What I'm saying is that Nika needs to stop posting this retarded bullshit like he would've fixed all problems but Flo said he shouldn't go solo and make decisions on his own if there are other active mods now with whom he could talk beforehand to get some more insight into his ideas maybe. Flo has been a mod for like 3 weeks, Nika for years. If he could've fixed everything, why are there problems now?

Change just because you want **something** to change is not a good way as well. But there are some things like requiring at least one (I'd say require a video from each player, but that seems to be hard for idiots who are playing GW on their fucking calculator) and similar things. That still doesn't mean that any mod should go solo and just make it so, they are the "team" that runs this website for a reasons. Decisions need to be made together and then implemented.

/rant

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

Vivec xD xD xD i feel so sorry for you