Nika's Proposal

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Nika's Proposal

Post by Nika »

Good day,

so i keep seeing these people here on thsi Forum, on reddit, ingame complaining about Thirdparty tools, about seconds based records and so on.

Soooo since i am an Epic Moderator of this wonderfull Guildwars + Shitwars2 Speedclear Website and i care about all people, even crying people i have a neat offer for everyone.

Let me create a stickythread in the Elite Area Section for Second Based Non Toolassisted records. /Applause /Applause.
Simple rules:
- Everyone records a Video [pls someone finally make a guide on recording with a free to use software FOR FUCKS SAKE]
- Once the first Ability is cast or the first person moves the time starts. Once the last quest finishes the time stops. Mods will be required to do basic math to get the final time in seconds.
- You use anyhting else but guildwars and your recording programm? hehe get banned from this Site.

But Nika, why this change of heart? Nope, no change here. I still think it's retarded, but why argue when we can simply set up a test are that can be a good basis for the future to see how we will see so much more competition and so on bla bla.

But Nika, why didn't you wait until the Moderator Meeting on Sunday? Me > all. When i think this topic should be out there then i don't care what other "mods" say.

So what do you think of this shit? Sounds fair? No? Ok?

Sincerly
your loving [SenT] Leader Nika

Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Re: Nika's Proposal

Post by Flo »

Thanks for speaking to the other moderators first.

Since you re still acting like you re a supreme leader, I ll say no, not because I am strictly against the idea but you cant just do whatever you want.

Nika

Post by Nika »

Wow nika ur a god managed to make 2 pll butthurt on a site with less than 5 visitors a day within 24h.

Karia
In-game name: Karia De La Arcx
Guild: [Golt]

Post by Karia »

GL to all the two players who will compete in this section.

Karia
In-game name: Karia De La Arcx
Guild: [Golt]

Post by Karia »

+ adding a new section/sticky to elite areas would require the help of the admin

and we all know how likely that is to happen any soon

Nika

Post by Nika »

I'm elite mod. I've the technology to add a sticky.

Flo

Post by Flo »

But Nika, why didn't you wait until the Moderator Meeting on Sunday? Me > all. When i think this topic should be out there then i don't care what other "mods" say.

But Flo, why didn't you wait until the Moderator Meeting on Sunday? Me > all. When i think this topic shouldnt be out there then i don't care what other "mods" say.

You see where this bs is leading.

Eva is impressed
In-game name: Quarante Six
Guild: REV

Post by Eva is impressed »

Karia wrote:GL to all the two players who will compete in this section.
they've been preparing their whole life for this

Nika

Post by Nika »

Flo wrote:But Nika, why didn't you wait until the Moderator Meeting on Sunday? Me > all. When i think this topic should be out there then i don't care what other "mods" say.

But Flo, why didn't you wait until the Moderator Meeting on Sunday? Me > all. When i think this topic shouldnt be out there then i don't care what other "mods" say.

You see where this bs is leading.

MFW a mod can't use the quote function...

Hello guys, welcome to my new video. Today i'm going to show you 10 ways how to spot a retard.

1. His name is Flo :^)

Alright, jokes aside.
Dear Flo, Congratz on actually reading my post between first and 2nd response. Also Congratz on saying the same thing twice basicly! /applause
You now can stop being butthurt because i undermined your "authority" by not asking you, just because last week your Name went green doesn't mean your important all of a sudden.
What "this leads to" is quite simple. I didn't go ahead and create such a sticky as i proposed. Nope. I started a thread, where i posted an idea.
I basically went through the pages of the other discussion threads,filled with 99% of stuff not related to the actual topics and proposed a solution for this.
Who is this really for? All the people that have been complaining! Aka not our mods as all of them rejected this idea.
But as the higher power i am, i care for the bigger goal. I care for a growing community, so i try to please everyone.

I got some more points to add, but smart people figure them out, also i need to save some information for later.

Flo

Post by Flo »

Bullshit.

I disagreed with Mikes solo action and now I do with yours.

I ve not too much against your idea, but the way you are proposing it is both slyvy and vain.