Toolbox minimap

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Ether
In-game name: Gate of Anguish
Guild: Loa

Re: Toolbox minimap

Post by Ether »

Mikelton wrote:well we can end the discussion at this point now...
Dwadwa <3 wrote:I didn't read 5 pages of useless blablabla.

Remove all the interactions with the game on the minimap and I won't mind if you need a big compass bc you're dumb. Otherwise, I don't even understand why you asked if we accept this cheat...
ok

livia
In-game name: Livia La Jolie

Post by livia »

If i was Trump aka the ruler of the universe, i would do like we do in real life with parking. If you prove that you have a disability (mental in this case) you can use the minimap.
Everyone will be happy since fbgm could still use it. #trashtalk #PracticeMyLineFor2k17 #MarcinSucks #GoltFirstTo16 #MakeSentGreat

Vivec
In-game name: Ashra Vivec
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Post by Vivec »

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

livia wrote:If i was Trump aka the ruler of the universe, i would do like we do in real life with parking. If you prove that you have a disability (mental in this case) you can use the minimap.
Everyone will be happy since fbgm could still use it. #trashtalk #PracticeMyLineFor2k17 #MarcinSucks #GoltFirstTo16 #MakeSentGreat
*bows* 5/7 perfect meme'd.

The minimap thing is still open to discuss tho :^) We just ended pepsis discussion.

K A O S Theory
In-game name: N Op E
Guild: A Diff One From 10min ago

Post by K A O S Theory »

roflmfao wrote:Subreddit or speedrun.com both seem decent. Reddit is obviously more well-known in general, whereas speedrun.com is more tailored to the specifics of a speedrunning community. I am not terribly familiar with either though, so I do not know how moderation on either platform works.

If you move to somewhere else can you all stop rounding yur goddamn minutes down
Buy the domain name from the admin and rehost maybe? :D or redirect to a subreddit,
Also how hard is it to not use any third party tools for record runs? with casuals or just seeing what would be possible with them do w/e you want but no one rational will consider your run legit from outside of your circlejerk with any sort of hacks running, this shit runs on botting apis and somehow it gets acceptance, it fucking boggles me... anyone who thinks/says that no one got banned for toolbox in 2015 is a little full of shit

just my no-name two cents tho

EDIT: when i say third party tools, i mean third party tools that send actions to the game or let you cheat somehow, happy ether
Last edited by K A O S Theory on Wed Nov 23, 2016 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nika

Post by Nika »

Dear K A O S,
i never met you ingame but from the way you helped with certain tools and points in discussions i always thought high of you, so if you're abducted by aliean atm blink twice - i'll send my Space Captain Marcin for help

I am sick and tired of people not reading what has been written before. Just popping in and voicing their opinions on stuff that long has answers.
As an answer to Pepsis Complaint a while ago i offered that this site could host more than one ruleset, in this case a restricted one. Noone picked me up on that ever again so it doesn't seem to have much revelance.

Noone cares what anyone outside of the potential people trying to attempt sc-records thinks.

And please, don't make a case for second-based records and then talk about third party tools... seriously... don't.

Mikelton
In-game name: Spirit Of The Beer

Post by Mikelton »

now that we finally have more moderators we should meet up and discuss what we are going to change.

Misty
In-game name: ____ of the Owls
Guild: Illumination Theory [IT]

Post by Misty »

real life meet-up yeah yeah yeah? #CampGWSCR
Flo wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:56 am
Sadly, Misty is right.

Vivec
In-game name: Ashra Vivec

Post by Vivec »

Sure, you guys all can come to Germany as we clearly have the majority on the gwscr staff.

Nika

Post by Nika »

Is everyone but marcin german now? #makepolandgermanyagain
€: ofc has is german aswell***