wtb non retarded rounded down minute times

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Marcin
In-game name: Marcin Fow Addict
Guild: [SenT]

Re: wtb non retarded rounded down minute times

Post by Marcin »

Barath wrote:and also: a tie is a good competition! only because you were not the first, it does not mean its less worth ;)
Ofcourse ties are worth less and are pointless. Who would want to run for a record to just tie it after it has been already done? Grow some balls and try to beat it. Most records that have been done were when 2 or more teams were pushing for the same record for weeks/months. The first one who finished clearly was more better and consistent.

And also its so clear that 95% of the records now can be broken by a min/with less people/more than a min. You just need to adapt some tactics and try new things. Introducing this second stuff will just be really silly, so just dont suck and make better tactics for what ever record you are pushing for :)

Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Post by Flo »

Marcin wrote:Ofcourse ties are worth less and are pointless.
I disagree, I think ties are really interesting IF done with a different tactic. I wouldnt mind seeing a record done again with a completely different setup, and I would just stop listing things as (12min) and (tie) and instead both as (12min). Of course, the record done first would be on top, to honor the people that did it originally, but I really dont see the problem you have with ties.

E: I just noticed the only record, where two times are the same in the elite area alltime records is the 17 doa, which is listed the way i described

Jang

Post by Jang »

nah imo marcins 17 is worth less

Ether
In-game name: Gate of Anguish
Guild: Loa

Post by Ether »

Flo wrote:
Marcin wrote:Ofcourse ties are worth less and are pointless.
I disagree, I think ties are really interesting IF done with a different tactic. I wouldnt mind seeing a record done again with a completely different setup, and I would just stop listing things as (12min) and (tie) and instead both as (12min). Of course, the record done first would be on top, to honor the people that did it originally, but I really dont see the problem you have with ties.

E: I just noticed the only record, where two times are the same in the elite area alltime records is the 17 doa, which is listed the way i described
19 minute doa with nvos was pretty cool i think

Marcin

Post by Marcin »

Maybe cool for you as you won't do anything better ;)

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back

Post by Nika »

Jang wrote:nah imo marcins 17 is worth less
Every record with marcin in it is impressive as its basicly 1 man less record!

Marcin

Post by Marcin »

Aight thats it, time to #makegoltgreatagain , cya SenT

K A O S Theory
In-game name: N Op E
Guild: A Diff One From 10min ago

Post by K A O S Theory »

Jang wrote:I still fail to see how having somebody else, who neither has invested as much time as you nor done a better job than you, beat you by copying your tactic and getting a good spawn will increase the activity of an already dying comunity. The only ones benefiting off such a rule would be people with no creativity.
The most effective way of record hunting would change from developing the best tactics to waiting until somebody else provided them and then start pushing when they are not motivated anymore.
My view on this is that some guys who desperately want a record but aren't good enough, wanna change the rules to archieve something they otherwise couldn't. Thats why you're becomming a salty cunt when people are not cheering for your dumb idea. (Mainly directed at K A O S.)
Was waiting for someone to finally start shittalking like this <3

1. You dont know me so stfu or as your ally says "tg pd"
2.More people are cheering for it than I thought, ive never gone for a record in this community bc of the retarded rules and toxic ppl ;p You all seem to want to keep these rules to shut anyone else from getting records as if you deserve them for coming up with the tactics, how is that not discouraging to new players?

Also, general "well it seems the ppl making the suggestions are the ppl who dont haev recordz" comments is the most retarded excuse for a counterargument ive heard for this. Maybe due to these rules they DONT sc records? Dont play the retard kid in the corner acting like hes the king of their own world that ppl care less and less about, isnt good for mental health ;/

Get mad more over a suggestion so I have more entertainment to play with

Flo
In-game name: Hi Im Undercover
Guild: Golt

Post by Flo »

I love the good old "I could, but I dont want to" argument.

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back

Post by Nika »

Flo as a player who moves using your keyboard you should not talk here. Only gw pros pls! Also we need minuetes so the pro gvg players dont take away our records bc they easily could :^)