Record Rules Update

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Mikelton
In-game name: Spirit Of The Beer
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Re: Record Rules Update

Post by Mikelton »

Jang wrote:To be honest i feel like 3 non-elected mods, which basically have the same view on a certain glitch
you can check that my view is in huge parts not represented by what we 3 mods came up with. We tried to make the best solution for the SC-community (not for ourselves) and to keep up competition.
Of course we discussed to make a poll, but take a look at all the polls that have been done in this forum so far.... this poll would have become the same, even if we set more strict rules for voting to the poll (for example make sure that nobody can vote multiple times, which would have never worked out 100% secure) .
Basically the rules we have now represent the rules we had before the publication of the ID-Bug, just that they are now finally written into the real record table.

Jang
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Jang »

I think if you had disabled the register function, as done once before, it could have been a fair poll.
But anyhow, I also wondered if unglitching buggy foes (e.g. dryders) is prohibited now. It usually takes just one item drop/pop but aside of that it perfectly fits on the new rule.

Mikelton

Post by Mikelton »

its allowed thus not using the bug in a repetitive way

Ether
In-game name: Gate of Anguish
Guild: Loa

Post by Ether »

So i can use coins to unglitch mobs? even though id be repeatedly dropping, the purpose of the coins is not to make enemies stop casting skills, but like using a ghost to unglitch a mob.

Mikelton

Post by Mikelton »

no, repeatedly dropping anything from your inventory or a bundle is not allowed. unglitching a mob should be also done by using minipet or ghost, not drop, like it was done before the coin glitch. i think that should also be updated to the rules to make it a bit more clear.

jon comgree
In-game name: joncom gree
Guild: [hS]

Post by jon comgree »

ban all the bug abusers imo