Nika's View on the Coindrop-Abuse

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Dwadwa <3
In-game name: Dwa Luvs Dwayna
Guild: pRma

Re: Nika's View on the Coindrop-Abuse

Post by Dwadwa <3 »

Well, I'm sorry but I didn't read all your messages.

I totaly agree with Nika.

If you want to use this bug, you'll need a video to prove you didn't use any tool/program/injec to drop the coins.

No video will result in :

The use of toolbox is "tolerated" in the rules even if every one knows I'm against it. I find sad to see good tactics and hard work (4 men DoA) discredited by using toolbox and auto pcons pop.

Mikelton
In-game name: Spirit Of The Beer
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Post by Mikelton »

dwayna, no offense but its clearly visible that in your 19 min doa people used toolbox as well. isn't it a bit hypocritical to charge others for using toolbox whilst profiting from it yourself?

Karia
In-game name: Karia De La Arcx
Guild: [Golt]

Post by Karia »

rekt

Dwadwa <3

Post by Dwadwa <3 »

Mikelton wrote:dwayna, no offense but its clearly visible that in your 19 min doa people used toolbox as well. isn't it a bit hypocritical to charge others for using toolbox whilst profiting from it yourself?
I came in this team to help and because they asked me. I never said I support toolbox... and if you're not able to see where toolbox is just cheated, I don't know why I'm trying to explain you something.

For once I compliment a record you find a way to cry...

Mikelton
In-game name: Spirit Of The Beer
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Post by Mikelton »

well, i was actually not crying about anything. and i am well able to see where toolbox is cheated: everywhere. but we had several discussions about it in the past time and the community came to the conclusion that its fine for records. it clearly gives you some advantage (in our 4man we profited a lot from the auto pcons, but it was limited to only that) but in contrast to the coindrop it is not game breaking and it still affords a lot of skill, time and passion to succed in a record. i also think this shouldnt become a flame and hate topic so let's come back to the original discussion.

Marcin
In-game name: Marcin Fow Addict
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Marcin »

Dwadwa <3 wrote: If you want to use this bug, you'll need a video to prove you didn't use any tool/program/injec to drop the coins.
The toolbox drop coin macro can be easily replicated manually. Picking up and dropping ANY item in your inventory continuously has the same exact effect as the coins. Just pointing this out because on your message I quoted you just mentioned about coins and not the other mechanisms which do the same exact thing.

Dwadwa <3

Post by Dwadwa <3 »

Well, I gave my opinion, I won't recognize a record with these kind of exploit anyway but it's to the community to decide.

Marcin, I know you can do it with any item in your inventory, it's possible to to do it by hand, but I don't think they'll do it.

Mikelton, I'm not here to flame, just to point the fact toolbox for auto pcons is not really different.

Viva
Guild: King

Post by Viva »

So you will accept ninas record?

Ima Go Farm Now
In-game name: Ima Go Farm Now

Post by Ima Go Farm Now »

You can't accept ninas record if you don't accept this one plain and simple. Even if nina didn't use a tool or use it as extensively, the glitch is broken af so it really shouldn't be acceptable in any record.

Marcin
In-game name: Marcin Fow Addict

Post by Marcin »

The solution which I think is best to stop a massive drama is just make a new thread where people wanna drop coins and get good times, otherwise speaking of the current tables, the alltime record should be set back to Kejima and current meta to Nika's 54. And the other thread should contain all the other records which involved the use of the drop bug. I dont really think its fair for them to be put in all time or current meta whereas people worked hard previously to get the record and for it to be took over by someone else taking advantage of the bug rather than doing it 'legit'