Meta reset?

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Naliaaaa
In-game name: Nalia The Great
Guild: REV

Re: Meta reset?

Post by Naliaaaa »

+1 for reset DoA (even if i don't believe that your fury tactics would have changed sth) , FoW UW records. (and some dungeons but i don't know much about them).

But for urgoz/deep i think it's ok. Even for duo urgoz you don't need to spam 3 ghosts after every snake for mana if you are good at e-managment, the timings are more than ok.

Libra
Guild: pRma

Post by Libra »

About DoA : For sure , Nobody used ghost spamming for 8men and 4men . Duo Idk but I don't see the utility , even for solo . So Reset DoA is stupid .

I can't talk about anything else , I was not there . I can just say , maybe Urgoz should be reset because even if sometimes you don't need ghost for energy , you need it at least one time per run ( before one snake , at urgoz , or something else ... ) .

Btw , doing a meta reset now is stupid , none cares about record :)

That was a message from the last survivor pRma !

Hugo.

Bratmaxxxle
In-game name: Good Titan
Guild: Golt

Post by Bratmaxxxle »

was about to do solo doa on new meta... minipet spam bypass got fixed today tho :(

Naliaaaa
In-game name: Nalia The Great
Guild: REV

Post by Naliaaaa »

For Hugo (in urgoz duo):

Spam ghosts at urgoz= useless, the bombs make your soul reaping trick too many times.

Before the snakes: I used to spam 3 ghosts every time, for safety etc etc but i can say 1 or 2 is enough. Even in the room with no energy, you can time your ghosts so you got the 3 soul reaping tricks :1 when 1st snake is 20%, 1 before hos off stone, 1 downstairs), and you are still fast as fk to kill the 2nd.

As you don't use them in solo, and they are pretty useless in 8 and 12man there is no point resetting urgoz.

Libra

Post by Libra »

The point was to reset areas where ghost were used , not how they were used . Maybe managing energy is doable without spamming ghost like an idiot , but it's more difficult anyway . Maybe easy for you , but difficult for others persons :D

Plus , spamming 3,4,or 6 ( even if it worked with 3 boxes ) ghost without caring about numbers of boxes is easier than using only one box and manage energy every 10 sec during a spike . One more thing to care about = Record more difficult to get :)

=> Reset to do :)

If it's so easy , do it again , you will have a reason to do record again :)

Btw , I don't know why we are doing a debate about this , in 10 years , we never saw a " half reset " . We do a reset for everything or nothing . Just make a vote for reset or not , not for specifics areas ( Even if it's bad to put a 20 min DoA or some others things in the trash for some stupid ghost never used in 10 years for record by people :D )

Hugo.

hudini
Site Admin
Site Admin
In-game name: Hudini Will Slice
Guild: FBGM

Post by hudini »

why is it bad to put 20min doa in the trash lol. its not an amazing time.

Marcin
In-game name: Marcin Fow Addict
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Marcin »

20mins doa is a impressive time without the use of toolbox and minipets :)

Karia
In-game name: Karia De La Arcx
Guild: [Golt]

Post by Karia »

hudini wrote:why is it bad to put 20min doa in the trash lol. its not an amazing time.
So why did no1 else achieved a 20min besides pRma if its not that amazing?

Charlo
In-game name: I Lily Whirlwind I
Guild: SenT / RIP

Post by Charlo »

Karia wrote:
hudini wrote:why is it bad to put 20min doa in the trash lol. its not an amazing time.
So why did no1 else achieved a 20min besides pRma if its not that amazing?
+1

Libra

Post by Libra »

Slow down people , be cool with the child Hudini !

You all guys have to know something : every record which is not done by Hudini is not impressive. This guy is so strong for us, but he is still looking for nice time about doa record.

Btw, I did not say it was amazing but we worked a little for it and FBGM did not 19 , so you should try to get something Hudini instead of being always pretentious without doing anything.

Hugo.