Barathbug

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Barath
In-game name: Arya Von Barath
Guild: [trip] (MY OLD LOVE) / [DS] (Gw1) / [Vs] (Gw2)

Barathbug

Post by Barath »

Hey guys :)
after doing kath with the bug i discovered i tried it out all over the game... it works... EVERYWHERE!
you can stop every enemy from using skills anymore
just take a look to get a impression.
having some fun in the last days of guild wars 1 here :D <--
Max aka. Barath

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4iIO3dT6os

Mikelton
In-game name: Spirit Of The Beer
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Re: Barathbug

Post by Mikelton »

go get some ghosts xD

Ros
In-game name: Ros Zator
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Ros »

I just lost interest in this game...

Viva
Guild: King

Post by Viva »

this is literally the most retarted thing i've seen ingame. Bet enough fucktards will use this for records...beyond sad. /rip gw...
Should not accept any more records this gw build until it's fixed imo, else you cant take anything serious anymore...

Naliaaaa
In-game name: Nalia The Great
Guild: REV

Post by Naliaaaa »

This is total shit....

Also, about "fixing this": you can compare this to lava font: anet won't do anything even if we spam them everywhere we can...
They will only watch who is using autoclicker like hell and ban the little shitters who enjoy this too much (let's hope)

But as for toolbox use, i think everything is about trust in the records. Let's keep it going the way it is and ask for vids when it's possible. Imo most of the people pretending to records here won't use this and if we see someone totally new let's just ask for further information.

Viva

Post by Viva »

I wouldn't be writing here if i wasn't well informed...has nothing to do with toolbox or autoclicking. There is more to it.....making abuse so extremely easy it becomes a joke.

Naliaaaa
In-game name: Nalia The Great
Guild: REV

Post by Naliaaaa »

If i understood well its about spamming something in your inv (won't name it tho as nobody did it here, but i tried it): unless you can focus on clicking on it and play only with keyboard, it's better to have an autoclick or a macro that can spam it for you---> my point.

And now as for every other video game the players face a choice: play with god mode activated or make things harder ?

I prefer the original play experience so i'll just forget this shit bug and keep playing as i've always did, and i hope everyone will do the same

Ching Chang
In-game name: Ching Chang X
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [GOLT]

Post by Ching Chang »

its same as playing with toolbox popping sweets for u... so untill this isnt banned i dont think this bug should be banned from records

Viva

Post by Viva »

Sure, 30 min solo fow + uw incoming

Jang
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Jang »

well to me this glitch is not worse than using rezz scrolls to get crazy dungeon/doa times its just different so i don't see a reason to ban this neither