Barathbug

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Viva
Guild: King

Re: Barathbug

Post by Viva »

Naliaaaa wrote: I'm telling you: every area can be be speeded up , and any monkey who discovered it a few weeks ago will be now able to solo it and get records in it
^
Suddenly cutting 10-15 minutes off solo records, np

Jang
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Jang »

Naliaaaa wrote:it requires a little brain
wisely chosen words :D
but nah i'm kidding. The point is i don't see whats wrong with faster tactics.
there were many things in the game that weren't meant to be used the way people did and to me this is just another one of them. If it get nerfed i'm cool with it. If it doesn't then crying about it won't fix it.

Mikelton
In-game name: Spirit Of The Beer
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Post by Mikelton »

Anet has never tolerated game abuse and even though this is only a bug, they might count it as a way of abusing the game.

Naliaaaa
In-game name: Nalia The Great
Guild: REV

Post by Naliaaaa »

I have nothing against faster records, but something against faster records with no value or skill, that's all.

And everyone can consider the records that will be set (soon, i guarantee) using this bug the way they want, but i will just not give a fuck.

For everyone who agrees with me, i'll just suggest to warn anet about this, with vids and many details, and just hope they will fix it before it screws the game.

Nika
In-game name: Nika Iz Back
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Nika »

Ill create a new thread in an hour facing This thread with increased seriousity.
Cant post here bc This topic is full of crybabys and People who think they know Things nobody else knows (i present You viva, the demigod, the creator of the impossible /allhail)

Viva
Guild: King

Post by Viva »

What's your problem? I am simply pointing out that this bug is a gamebreaking one. Why are you personally attacking me on here...go in pm if you have a problem.

Edit: I didn't mean to insult anyone here, quite rediculous you start flaming on me.

hudini
Site Admin
Site Admin
In-game name: Hudini Will Slice
Guild: FBGM

Post by hudini »

indeed it is gamebreaking, but walking through walls for 1 year in record is not? its something that is possible in the game without use of 3rd party programs and that has always been set as "ok" by the sc community. In 95% of situations using ghosts or other friendly items are not gonna speed anything up. Unless the whole sc community has shifted their mind about such things I also suggest u remove every single record that uses a scroll from the all time board cause indeed it is truly gamebreaking! No one can do 2min SoO anymore, no one can do 17min doa, there are many examples, but this stuff was possible without macros if u knew how to place yourself on the wall just like u can do with clicking a few times on the little guy in inventory. This is really nothing different from the past.
My 2 cents,
peace.

I Shadow Keks I
In-game name: I Shadow Keks I
Guild: Dhuum Stucker [DS]

Post by I Shadow Keks I »

I kinda agree with hudini. This is the most gamebreaking bug ever, but in the end it's nothing else than for example glitching dhuum with a stone or getting through walls with scrollz or pushed by enemies. Everything was used in records before. This bug is not a hack or 3rd party program...

Mikelton
In-game name: Spirit Of The Beer
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Post by Mikelton »

you could also dupe items not using a 3rd party programm.

hudini
Site Admin
Site Admin
In-game name: Hudini Will Slice
Guild: FBGM

Post by hudini »

what does that have to do with records? I understand u are biased because u dont want to lose ur solo doa record but seriously its not different from any other abuse.