Barathbug

Post content relevant to Guild Wars. This includes, but is not limited to: screenshots, guides, tutorials, questions & answers, etc.
Naliaaaa
In-game name: Nalia The Great
Guild: REV

Re: Barathbug

Post by Naliaaaa »

Here we go again...

Does popping sweet everytime you need prevent behemots and driders from spamming skills and make t2 uw uberfast as fuck ?
Does it prevent skeles from casting so you can enjoy the solo 4h just by pulling the aggro out of the reaper ?
Does it prevent sheperds or skulls from casting anything and blind/remove stance in fow ?
Does it prevent mobs in doa from casting anything and just use ww/wd to spike anything ?
Does it prevent snakes in urgoz from casting heal so you can remove rupt in solo and take anything to speed up ?
Does it prevent mobs to cast anything in deep so you can go tank with parangon with full speed shouts, full bonds and only a bit of armor ?

---> no to everything. And these are just examples of the areas concerned by records (you can find a use in any dungeon too i think)
The only advantage of toolbox on pcons is that you don't do it by yourself (*laziness*)
(or, as some kids who don't play good enough to beat the current times would say, *it saves 2s on fullrun ,so great advantage on me i can't get recurds :O*)

If you find the game too hard when mobs cast skills, good for you, use this bug and post screens that will make everyone's dick hard.

Viva
Guild: King

Post by Viva »

Yeah, just makes all foes stop using skills clicking 1 item a few times (only need 1 item yes, and a few clicks will do)...totally legit.

Viva

Post by Viva »

Naliaaaa wrote:Here we go again...

Does it prevent sheperds or skulls from casting anything and blind/remove stance in fow ?
Just taking that example, the thing i am talking about does prevent them from casting anything yes...just roll through fow ^^. But it seems like I know more than others...just ignore my posts until you find out yourself ^^

Mikelton
In-game name: Spirit Of The Beer
Guild: Guardians Of Lost Tempel [Golt]

Post by Mikelton »

did anyone already report it to arenanet? i think they would deal with it differently than with lava font. lava font was bad, indeed, but this bug is gamebreaking.

Naliaaaa

Post by Naliaaaa »

Viva wrote:
Naliaaaa wrote:Here we go again...

Just taking that example, the thing i am talking about does prevent them from casting anything yes...just roll through fow ^^. But it seems like I know more than others...just ignore my posts until you find out yourself ^^
I was talking to everyone who compare this to the toolbox use for popping pcons (and pcons only).

I tried this myself, and a few friends did too, and i think i got the trick now.

I know you won't be able to glitch every mob in the game just by running near them.... But everyone will find a use in the areas they prefer, for some kinds of mobs and skills only.

I am always stoked by the techniques any player find to speed up the SCs and get new records.

But when i see this, and the reactions (*omg now that i know the god mode code i can beat everyone*)... i just lost faith...

Mikelton wrote:did anyone already report it to arenanet? i think they would deal with it differently than with lava font. lava font was bad, indeed, but this bug is gamebreaking.
Anet didnt give a shit for lavafont, why would they give a shit about this one ? They are cleaning their servers up, and imo they will only use this as a new reason to ban people.

Jang
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Jang »

the shep/zerk thing was probably the worst example because the only real difference using non stupid tactics would be killing the zerks of first griff undeads on solo fow....doing all sheps makes no sense because you need aggro to kill the zerks and at bridge you use ghosts anyway to kill banshees fast...pulling sheps to do it will most likely just slow you down
Last edited by Jang on Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Viva

Post by Viva »

Jang wrote:the shep/zerk thing was probably the worst example because the only real difference using non stupid tactics would be killing the zerks of first undeads on solo fow....doing all sheps makes no sense because you need aggro to kill the zerks and at bridge you use ghosts anyway to kill banshees fast...pulling sheps to do it will most likely just slow you down
Yeye, you even know what im talking about? There is no ghost or whatever involved. Anyway, I will shhh now.

Jang
Guild: [SenT]

Post by Jang »

ofc i do know what you mean and i'm also aware that there are places where it makes a huge difference. I just said that forrest is not one of them because running different tactics wouldn't make sense there

Viva

Post by Viva »

Yes, we're talking about tactics...

Naliaaaa

Post by Naliaaaa »

Then what about using this to prevent beasts from casting ss/death pact on the vos everywhere in fow ? You can do that already, but it requires a little brain/skill at least....

I'm telling you: every area can be be speeded up , and any monkey who discovered it a few weeks ago will be now able to solo it and get records in it